Present Activities of AWF
- Offers diagnosis and assessment of autistic children.
- Runs education and training centre for autistic children.
- Runs Early Intervention Program for children below 5 years.
- Runs Adult Activity and Vocational Training Programs for older children and adolescents with autism.
- Arranges Training Program for parents and Teacher.
- Arranges seminar, workshop for Teacher & parents.
- Offers Package Program for children and adolescents who are unable to attend training at AWF.
- Provide outing program for AWF students for improving social behaviour.
- Publishes News Letter and yearly magazine on Autism.
- Integrates more able autistic children into regular school.
- Offer free service for poor autistic children.
- Arranges programs for creating awareness on autism.
Future Programme of AWF
- Establish Foundation’s own complex residential setting for adults with autism.(Under Construction)
- Provide free education and training for underprivileged autistic children and adolescent.
- Arrange job opportunities for more able person with autism. ( under process)
- Provide Certified Vocational Training Course.
- Establish training and education centre for person with autism in different areas of Bangladesh.